When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you to whoever posted this, the original ad for the bike. He acts as though it's mint, one of kind bike. It doesn't even have Schwinn wheels! Anyway guys, if I had charged admission to this "s##t show" I would have my money back and then some. I'm really sorry this went down the way that it did and you all had to put up with it. I made a bad decision in sending him the money, I should have know better. I learned a little something about red flags from you guys and the same mistake will not be made again. A side note, my mom and dad came to California from Iowa and I will going to visit aunts and uncles and moms grave in October. Maybe my wife and I will go see some of the Wisconsin area, we've never been! Lol...

First a salute from an fellow ARMY soldier and a caber to another! And thanks for your service! It's sad to read about how some people wants to take advantage of others! Sometimes,when I found this kind of notices, I got angry too! Some of them are thinking they're so far, that no one can find them!
They're wrong,we have family and friends,and maybe we could pay a visit w my M-16😎👹😄😜
What a fudgeing idiot what a stupid response the guy is a complete scammer he’s not been in the service he will not finish paying me the money he owes me and you’re making a threat and you have no idea who I am.

I'm no Judge Wapner but this does sound like a scam. Maybe he was hoping you would just give up like the rest that he has maybe burned. Sending money thru Walmart for crysake!!! What the hell is that? That would be my first big red flag. How will he return your funds, or is he even capable of doing that?
No you’re wrong I would hang out and do it for a very long time the guy drinks a lot I’ve been saving every threat every screenshot everything again I’ve sold over 6000 bikes and I’ve never had a problem with anybody except for this idiot I’m not going to refund his money I still have the bicycle he’s an silly head

I am going through all of Eastern Wisconsin frequently. If I can help let me know. There must be a solution.
The bike is in Central Wisconsin you can help him with his free shipping if you would like you can find me on Facebook Christoper Marceau

6000 bikes sold and a box is an issue? Money should be returned and bike gets back on market again. Simple and done. My opinion
I would’ve done it along time ago but he’s been such an silly head that that’s not the solution he evidently found the same bike cheaper or the parts that he needed and then watch his money back it’s that simple

No you’re wrong I would hang out and do it for a very long time the guy drinks a lot I’ve been saving every threat every screenshot everything again I’ve sold over 6000 bikes and I’ve never had a problem with anybody except for this idiot I’m not going to refund his money I still have the bicycle he’s an silly head

So the sales price on the bike was $225 and the money the buyer sent was $300 and that included 75 bucks for shipping, RIGHT?

It's a good thing you're not dealing with me. I'm crazy and would enjoy driving across the country to collect 50 bucks someone screwed me out of.

Was trying to get him to pack it in a box so I could call bike flights to pick it up and ship it. Chris says "I don't know how to call bike flights" "I don't have a box"
He has been doing this how long? Doesn't know how to call bike flights? Every solution I have offered he has shot down. He is an Idiot! Go to hell Chris! Send me my money back! Today!
First of all, you don't "call bike flights"... nobody"calls bike flights"....you log onto their site, fill out the info..pay..and you print out a label.....

Back