When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer seller?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
Seems like one of those scammer sellers with a bunch of random other stuff for sale.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=163004107078
s-l1600.jpg

I don't know how they can figure "Top Rated Seller", look at his Feedbacks, neutral and negative over the past year. Tons of sales don't make a Top Rated Seller. Also, you shouldn't be using someone else's pictures from a previous sale. That seems like a give away to fraud. My thoughts.

Last edited:
I don't know how they can figure "Top Rated Seller", look at his Feedbacks, neutral and negative over the past year. Tons of sales don't make a Top Rated Seller. Also, you shouldn't be using someone else's pictures from a previous sale. That seems like a give away to fraud. My thoughts.

I went to view the feedback to see what to avoid with a “scammer” before I posted;
The last 12 mos. they’ve had 21,577 positives of 21,834 total feedbacks, a 98.8% positive result. I don’t know the person but that seems pretty good to me. Maybe I wouldn’t feel that way if I was one of the 125 “negatives” though.

I agree using the same pictures isn’t cool, they should’ve gotten fresh pics themselves.

B90A364C-7EF6-4958-9B0D-BD942F358CF3.jpeg

Back