When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schneider Special-new To Me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CrazyDave

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
XB pete sniffed this out and I fetched it of CL. Seems completely OG except for the missing front fender. Rear hub is a eclipse model marked "36-13" and the front a ND-W. Triple step wheels. Head badge is awesome IMHO, says "RIde the Best-Schnieder Special" I googled the wee outta "Schneider" bikes and came up empty handed....any info/value would be appreciated. This wasn't bought to be kept, but it was close and different...so it came home with me. Thanks

Serial on bottom of BB M211949

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

Last edited:
your bike is a Shelby.
I was told Schneider used parts form various bike manufacturers to assemble their own and badge it, and shelby was one of compaines they got parts from. In fact the bike came from the city I picked it up in and the OG owner knew of the guy building these and seemed to have the whole story of they were "assembled bikes"...may be "mostly shelby" but I dont think you can really call it a Shelby. Do you have any links or additional information?

Last edited:
Prolly should...close out price at $10K?! Ill make someone a deal 5K! hahahhahaha...hollly cow. If this is worth anywhere near that money this puppy is down the road!
That's basically what you do when you have something you want to keep, but wouldn't rule out making a deal with the shah of persia or a trust fund baby.

Back