When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schneider Special-new To Me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
are you sure? You might be able to trade that to the shah for one of his middle-grade wives. :cool:
I've smelled them wimmenz over there, Noooooo thank you! Now ya start talkin about a 6' blonde girl and I might have to throw in a few parts....On a serious note I would like to meet the individual that runs that budget cycle site just to put a face to the insanity...

Do upper rear wheel stays bolt to upper seat post; or, are they welded?
The wheels stays dont bolt or weld to the only seat post, but if you have a pic of a example of this, I would be ticked to see it. lololololol...In all seriousness the seat stays appear brazed to the top of the seat tube.

What I was asking... seat tube not seat post; glad you caught that. 34 -~37 Shelby used a no weld/bolted only stays; @ least, I have girl frame examples of this. Patrick is premiere in knowledge on vintage Shelby... message him for thoughts, perhaps. Also cds2323...

I don't believe this is like that of which you describe...

What Pappy is asking is, Does it look like this?
image.jpeg

The two upper stays are flattened where the bolt goes through. They are also brazed but look bolted on.

Or this,
image.jpeg

The two tubes are round where they are brazed at the bolt.

Back