When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schurman Iron Ranch Auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeahhhhh my fingers are crossed my pallet is at least mostly intact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry. Didn't mean to worry you. Sure most buyers picking up were honest, especially the bike guys. Just total lack of respect by the auction company. Can you believe it, a Bluebird piled on a Silver King and TOC wood rim bikes, outside in the rain. Tims photo of that will become a classic.

Last edited:
I picked up a couple items for myself and some lots for two other CABE members yesterday, I have to say that Aumann auctions is the worst auction company I have ever dealt with. The auction itself was run poorly, the pickup procedure was unorganized with no security, the lots on pallets were left outside in the weather for the last 3 months with no cover or shrink wrap, the payment line had ONE cashier serving a line of 100 plus people with wait times to pay in excess of an hour and a half.
Bikes tossed in a container, no padding between them , pedals not removed, etc.
View attachment 1070073

View attachment 1070072
Wow!!! That's pretty stinking cool!

Back