When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwann Packard What Did I Buy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sand away and get the SN. The bike is black and the bottom of the BB shell is never seen with the bike upright. Do a nice job removing the paint and then do some touch up paint after the stampings are cleaned out.

Sand away and get the SN. The bike is black and the bottom of the BB shell is never seen with the bike upright. Do a nice job removing the paint and then do some touch up paint after the stampings are cleaned out.
It's actually dark blue

I bought this from a friend in a local Packard club . He said it was a 1939 but wasn't sure. It was restored about 12 years ago.There were no numbers visible on the bottom because of the paint.What do I have? What tank would be correct ? Thanks

First: WELCOME to theCABE! 2nd: I too LOVE Packard autos, and you have a beautiful coupe! 3rd: There is much GOOD Wisdom and Knowledge here on this sight; and, we tease a lot.... but that only means you've made a good entrance, so don't even act like you noticed.

You haven't been here long enough to know this; but, already above, some owners of very handsome/beautiful and desirable bikes have already responded to your post... and gifted you with their freely given wisdom/knowledge. Stick around, settle in and search, search, search and ask!

i.e. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/schwinn-1940-motorbike-packard-bicycle.117829/

Please, become a part of a great site; pappy

B9AD72BE-91DE-4DB6-B057-6E63DA1279C7.png
If it’s a 39 frame this one would work. These tanks are pretty pricey these days. I’d try to get the serial number before you go buy a 2000$ tank though.

Back