When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Schwann"

-

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I feel like I have to ask this to the Schwinners in here.... what's with people calling them "Schwann"? I see it all over the place, even on here. I see it so much I actually do CL and EBay searchings using that spelling. Am I missing something? The A and I aren't even close to each other on the keys...

I've wondered the same thing. The first time I saw the name I thought maybe the thread was going to have a photo of a Schwinn with a Swan behind it swimming in a pond.

People that put Schwann bike ads on craigslist just have superior brain power and the bikes they are posting are so rare we just dont know what they are so we just asume they are spelling schwinn wrong. They often also pair these modern looking “Schwann” bikes with extremely reasonable prices like $500 for a nice walmart bike. Best investment is a schwann

I feel like I have to ask this to the Schwinners in here.... what's with people calling them "Schwann"? I see it all over the place, even on here. I see it so much I actually do CL and EBay searchings using that spelling. Am I missing something? The A and I aren't even close to each other on the keys...

Ice cream and other foods delivery.

scr-schwans127.jpg

Schwann working definition:

An ugly duck that wants to be a Swan that wants to be a Schwinn

Anyone seen any Schwjivers?

Back