When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 1954 Panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Help like the placement or in the application. ?
Anyway what I have done. Is first I cut around the decal leaving a border around the actual decal but making it easier to handle. I select a shallow tray where the decal can be completely covered but I don't want to be fishing around for it either. Both the tray and tank or chainguard are right next to each other in line and height. Heating up the water works for me also. I thought about adding soap but so very little. Soon as decal hits water it curls. But usually settles down. If you can push against the decal and it slides your almost ready. The whole decal has to move laterally. Or it needs more soak. Finally you can remove whole thing from tray and gently persuade decal to slide off backing paper to item. Again you slide decal. As long as it remains wet you can move it. after you tamp out moisture and work out air bubbles with toweling paper- you discover you want to move it. Rewet it (Warm) water and push on it.

Last edited:
The door side is where things got ugly

uploadfromtaptalk1528567159517.jpg

Back