When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn 1961 Black Panther With Twin Headlights Nice Bike For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, NO SHIPPING. Serial number looks like a June 1961 bike. Another bike I have never wrenched a nut or bolt on. Rides very well. Looks pretty much original. Getting rid of the few middleweight and heavyweight bikes I have. Look at the many pics I have posted. I have not opened tank or lights. Horn button has spring to it. Little red switches on lights also seem to work well, as well as the lens and bulbs in each one. Lights seem to be plastic in my opinion. I have yet to have a horn or light work in any of my middleweight bikes I have listed here for sale, so I now do not check and figure they are not working, I know that is lazy. A buyer can check it all out in person if they prefer before purchasing as this is a local pick up sale. . Been riding it the past few days, seems like a good one. I do not ship and do not have to be told how much this limits the number of prospective buyers for the bike. Works well for me, have sold quite a few bikes on here last few months, local pickup. Just sold the Phantom a few days ago I had listed. I collect Stingrays, if you are local and have any Stingray parts or bikes to trade let me know. It can be a single chainguard or seat to a collection of bikes as I can bring in cash to the trade if you have some nice items.

102_0769.JPG

102_0768.JPG

102_0772.JPG

102_0773.JPG

102_0774.JPG

102_0775.JPG

102_0776.JPG

102_0777.JPG

102_0778.JPG

102_0779.JPG

102_0781.JPG

102_0782.JPG