When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 1962 20 inch model?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That’s it, Thanks Kevin. i found the OG seat at my parents house to go with the back chrome wheel. No front wheel but SJ Biker has one for me. Since it already has a rattle can paint job, i will be powder coating with close to correct powder coat with a little flake. Hoping to find some repop schwinn logos for cross bar and chain guard

Options, options, options. It seems like people forget that Schwinn would put any part they could on any bike. There's no practical reason to not have chrome rims.

However, there is something different on your bike. Probably a 65 or 67 Typhon that I'd turned into a stingray when I was a kid. However the rear stays had to be bent out to do it B/C S2 Balloon tires did not fit or have enough clearance. I expect yours would have to have been bent out to get those tires ya got too. Which also makes me wonder why you have so much clearance in your fork.
Also I can't remember about front fender but I had to bend and or really squeeze the sting ray rear fender in B/C, while I could bend the stays, the rear fender bridge was too narrow.

Gots a feeling your dad up-graded to stingray or ballooner fork once he tweaked the rear stays for wider tires too.

Last edited:
Back