When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 1963 Deluxe American Flam Red

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Picked this one up a couple weeks ago. VERY happy with how it turned out. A strong 8 I would say. Third one in a row that had original tires and tubes. Flamboyant Red is a good looking color. Glad to add to the collection.

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Nice looking bike, I have a 62, not as original as yours, same color. It's my "driver" I ride the thing all the time, that color gets a lot of attention.

I'm in awe once again! o_O I think I've been praying to the wrong Gods asking for a Corvette 5 in that condition. ;)

Thanks!! Americans hold a special place to me. My first bike which had to be a 63 American also in FR (not a Deluxe, no way the parents would have went for that much) when I was 7. Dad taught me to ride it in the back yard probably to lessen any fall damage but I still managed to fall and the handlebars busted my lip. I used it when I had a paper route when I was 13 or 14. Rode it the couple miles to the substation (really a shed, it is still there!) to band and roll the papers and load into saddle bags. Then the ride back to the route. If all went well I could be done in time to catch the Gilligans Island rerun. At some point I decided that a bobbed back fender was needed and cut the back half off and used a pair of pliers to crudely bend a lip. Stupid kid! I still remember the day I set it out for the trash. I think I knew I would regret it but still did it.

Back