When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCHWINN 1968 MINTY DELUXE STINGRAY NICE ALL ORIGINAL PAINT. HERE’S FOR ALL YOU RAY HOARDERS !!!

-
Price
Zipcode

bill b

Finally riding a big boys bike
Time capsule!!!! purchased from an estate sale, not ever ridden much, Schwinn s-2 whitewall 20” rear slik, westwind s-7 whitewall S-7 front tire, not sure on tire dates, all other parts date correct, excellent original Mylar glitter seat with the original reflector tab and Gulco rear reflector, minty original factory Schwinn sky blue metallic paint, some small 1/8” nicks (see pics) no touchups, no replaced parts, no rust, no pitting, no dings, completely detailed and bearings serviced. Carefully disassembled and packed in a bicycle box with lots of foam and bubble wrap UPS shipping to 48 states $85.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Time capsule!!!! purchased from an estate sale, not ever ridden much, Schwinn s-2 whitewall 20” rear slik, westwind s-7 whitewall S-7 front tire, not sure on tire dates, all other parts date correct, excellent original Mylar glitter seat with the original reflector tab and Gulco rear reflector, minty original factory Schwinn sky blue metallic paint, some small 1/8” nicks (see pics) no touchups, no replaced parts, no rust, no pitting, no dings, completely detailed and bearings serviced. Carefully disassembled and packed in a bicycle box with lots of foam and bubble wrap UPS shipping to 48 states $85.

View attachment 1589330

View attachment 1589332

View attachment 1589334

View attachment 1589336

View attachment 1589337

View attachment 1589339

View attachment 1589340

View attachment 1589341

View attachment 1589342

View attachment 1589343

View attachment 1589344

View attachment 1589345
I'm i reading the price of $19.95 right? Really nice bike.. RideOnn.. Razin..

PM sent Tuesday late.

Today: Oh well, got reply."Sorry only ship to 48 states and would prefer local pickup"

In the real world, I probably don't need a Sting Ray after all! My property is biked out as it is!!!........ Too much cold and snow feeds the inner bike monster to want MORE!!! Ha!!

Last edited:
Back