When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn 1972 Original Disc Brake Orange Krate Stik Shift Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
I hope you plan on keeping the NOS one in the box.
It's probably worth DOUBLE or MORE in the box.
it's Just like a new car that looses a large % of its value when driven off of the lot.

it's Just like a new car that looses a large % of its value when driven off of the lot.
DetroitBike. this is Mike in San Jose. I think I sold you a red Honda SL70 a while ago.

So does that mean you should buy / pay for the car but don't take it off the lot. 🤣 makes no sense to leave it in the box either.
That NOS bike will never be worth less or lose a penny than paid for after taken out of the box.

Last edited:
Beautiful bike Mike, and yes, we'd love a whole post with pics and full story of your NOS copy - that's amazing and once in a lifetime for sure!

Understanding your position on shipping, a good alternative for you to bring in more buyers is to simply drop the bike off at your local bike shop and have the buyer take it from there. They deal directly with the shop for payment of packing and shipping. I have done this buying and selling many times. Once you drop it off and have been paid, you are done. Just a suggestion.

Thank you to those who have told me different ways to ship bikes, it is appreciated. Probably have packed and shipped about 50 Stingrays in the past but vast majority of them I have sold have all been local pickup, and now that is all I choose to do. The suggestions are appreciated. It is just so much easier if you can find a local buyer. I have listed 7 bikes on here the past couple of months, sold 5 of them all of them sold with local pick-up from me. The other 2 bikes, this Orange Krate and the Lemon Peeler that are for sale on here now are close to being sold or traded so I will remove them as active listings. I understand that I live in a very populated area and it is much easier to sell as well as buy bikes locally, and in some areas it is very difficult to sell locally. It is just so much easier with fewer problems for me to sell bikes locally.

Back