When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCHWINN 20" DX TANK BIKES FOR SALE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

LUKEDOG

On Training Wheels
I am selling two Schwinn Dx Balloon tire tank bikes. Both bikes are original paint and still sporting their original steel tanks. They are both real early with the serial numbers on the bottom of the frame. The green looks like someone has added the green rack to it at some time in its life. I have many other 20" Dx frames and bikes mostly with out tanks and a few loose tanks and guards if any interest. Im asking $1500 a piece for each bike and im located in Los Angeles. My email is [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.,
IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG

These 20" boys deluxe balloon bikes are SUPER cool and quite rare complete with original parts but long term collectors generally know this. They are pretty much ornamental unless you are a wee person, but don't take up much room ( easy to hang) and sure are eye candy. I'm proud to own a 1952 Hornet cantilever frame that Bobcycles painstakingly restored with original fenders and rack. GLWTS.

Hornet 1.JPG

HANG schwinn.JPG

P1010039.JPG

Back