When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 20 inch bicycles?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello Schwinnsters.I've got a question,When did Schwinn start producing 20 inch bicycles?Any body have any pics of any prewar 20s?Ive seen afew postwar bikes and some prewars from other marques,but no Schwinns.My kidds got some dx,s and cantilever ballooners,we built together from the 50s,I was just curious i never seen a schwinn 20 with chain adjusters.

Here ya go.

Its all original and my HOLY GRAIL. Beats the autocycle and other rare goodies I have acquired along the years. It is really bright red but the pics look off red color.

parts n cadilac 020.jpg
parts n cadilac 019.jpg
parts n cadilac 018.jpg
parts n cadilac 021.jpg
parts n cadilac 017.jpg

Last edited:
That bike is bad ass! I would almost trade my freaking Aerocycle for that bad little ass! I would trade my Cycleplane :)

Wow ,
Thats a truly amazing little machine
How and when did you score that?Story please.

I do not believe that to be a Schwinn. They did not use that sprocket nor did they ever have a fork like that

sorry to disapoint you. but it is. the badge is the world. had that discussion before. no tricks up my sleve it is what it is. got one?

Last edited:
Back