When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 24” muscle bike

-

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
I built this 24” Schwinn tiger into a muscle bike I’m 6’4” tall so it gives me plenty of room so what do u muscle bike guys think I like it but wanna know what others “in the know” think any recommendations?

D25D589D-BB62-4608-AE3B-650EE38D10D4.jpeg

It rides real nice I got one of my kids a black stingray clone pacific cycles bike and my wife has a black Schwinn cruiser with springer so I had to have a black Schwinn and this is what came about btw it’s a 24” tiger so not really full-size

@A.S.BOLTNUT You have just helped me decide what I want to do with a '50s 24" Columbia I have. I think those short chunky tires give it that real muscle look. Like a stocky pitbull. I see some bobbed fenders though ;)

I built this 24” Schwinn tiger into a muscle bike I’m 6’4” tall so it gives me plenty of room so what do u muscle bike guys think I like it but wanna know what others “in the know” think any recommendations?

View attachment 1178204
Nice bike! Good look! Do you have the leg room you were after? I am 6'4" also and I don't think my legs could stretch. Do you sit all the way back?

Back