When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 24” muscle bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yea I sit all the way back but I ride it standing up a lot the short throw of the cranks and the apes make it nice to ride standing up

My Spyder wanna-be, Billy. 20200127_174907.jpg

The challenge, Man of Steel, is to make a muscle clone bike that looks as good as a 20" Lemon Peeler, but is comfortable for an adult to pedal. Maybe it isn't possible to do that, but it's fun to try.
Y'all are nailin' it !!! The fat tires actually remind me of the slicks a lot of them had. I gave a guy a Huffy that had the XKE slicks on it for his grandson. I guess when I get around to my 24" Columbia i'll be hunting 24x3 or something fat in 2.125 ....it's only a frame so it might get some widening in the rear

Mixing different tire diameters, tire widths. fork lengths and seat sizes can sometimes make a bigger bike look like the smaller 20 inch muscle bikes.
- A while back, I saw an Orange Krate on a site that was based on a cruiser frame with 26" tires. He used an Orange Krate shifter, front wheel (with the drum brake), paint, decals and other appropriate parts. He stretched the Orange Krate springer fork to give the correct rake with the 26 inch rear wheel. It was really tough to tell that tell that it wasn't an original Orange Krate.

Back