When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn 26" Repo S7 Tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

irideiam

I live for the CABE
I am looking specifically for a set of S7 Kenda model K75 Whitewalls in 26 x 1 3/4. The K75 is specifically a 571 bead diameter & 1 3/4 wide, not the wider versions like MRG sells on here.

I am asking for repo because I need them in new condition with softer rubber for riding. Not old originals for a show bike that needs to be correct.

Thanks

Aren't the Kenda's the Kenda tread and not the Schwinn style brick?

I have a set F/S & YES they are not the schwinn style brick. Thank God !! Which I myself never liked the brick style tires >>💩

Last edited:
Aren't the Kenda's the Kenda tread and not the Schwinn style brick?
Yes, your right, the ones I bought from you are awesome. I like the wider ones on some MW Schwinn's, but others I'd prefer the standard 1 3/4 width. Different ride and different look. 😎

I was just saying never liked the kenda tread, there is other tires out there in S7 1 3/4 with better looking ( especially on a Schwinn ) & riding brick tread, I like bricks on a Schwinn ( post 1940 ), for me the Kenda's just didn't have the right look on a Schwinn. also the Kenda 2.0's don't look much bigger than the 1 3/4, I gues they should say 1.85 or so.

Back