When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn 26" Repo S7 Tires

-

irideiam

I live for the CABE
I am looking specifically for a set of S7 Kenda model K75 Whitewalls in 26 x 1 3/4. The K75 is specifically a 571 bead diameter & 1 3/4 wide, not the wider versions like MRG sells on here.

I am asking for repo because I need them in new condition with softer rubber for riding. Not old originals for a show bike that needs to be correct.

Thanks

Aren't the Kenda's the Kenda tread and not the Schwinn style brick?

I have a set F/S & YES they are not the schwinn style brick. Thank God !! Which I myself never liked the brick style tires >>💩

Last edited:
Aren't the Kenda's the Kenda tread and not the Schwinn style brick?
Yes, your right, the ones I bought from you are awesome. I like the wider ones on some MW Schwinn's, but others I'd prefer the standard 1 3/4 width. Different ride and different look. 😎

I was just saying never liked the kenda tread, there is other tires out there in S7 1 3/4 with better looking ( especially on a Schwinn ) & riding brick tread, I like bricks on a Schwinn ( post 1940 ), for me the Kenda's just didn't have the right look on a Schwinn. also the Kenda 2.0's don't look much bigger than the 1 3/4, I gues they should say 1.85 or so.

Back