When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn 26 studded balloon gum walls.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Josie 2 Shrimps

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I need a pair in good condition. Thanks for any help.

A5814B4D-F668-487A-A010-65A4D230CDCC.jpeg

The original Gumwall Schwinn Studded Balloon Tires are a super hard find & very pricey. The Schwinn Sidewinder guys are always looking for them. OG equipment for their bicycles. I looked for quite some time and most I found, the gumwall side walls were hard & cracked.
Link above if your looking for Gumwall Tires, I purchased a couple pairs and I really like the look and ride.

a81sc.JPG

Ebay link from Koolbikes is a Kenda tire. Sold under the 'sun' brand ( J & B )
5920.jpg

SUNLITE

Cruiser 80

P/N: 5920

TIRE SUNLTE 26x2.125 BK/GM CRUISER K80 WIRE
Most local bike shops will carry or can order these.
I have lots of these original Schwinn Studded tires BW, GW, & WW and they are all getting Hard I've noticed....
None for sale here tho.

Ebay link from Koolbikes is a Kenda tire. Sold under the 'sun' brand ( J & B )
5920.jpg

SUNLITE

Cruiser 80

P/N: 5920

TIRE SUNLTE 26x2.125 BK/GM CRUISER K80 WIRE
Most local bike shops will carry or can order these.
I have lots of these original Schwinn Studded tires BW, GW, & WW and they are all getting Hard I've noticed....
None for sale here tho.

The original Gumwall Schwinn Studded Balloon Tires are a super hard find & very pricey. The Schwinn Sidewinder guys are always looking for them. OG equipment for their bicycles. I looked for quite some time and most I found, the gumwall side walls were hard & cracked.
Link above if your looking for Gumwall Tires, I purchased a couple pairs and I really like the look and ride.

View attachment 1773487
These tires are NOT Kenda by Sunlite.
They are Wanda Brand, Fenix by LBC Cycle.
The gumwall is a little bit taller and darker color than the Kenda brand.
*Posting the tag that is on the gumwall tires, FENIX embossed on sidewall of tire.

IMG_1508.JPG

I have a used original pr from the 50's PROBLEM is I can't get to then until spring lol
Too bad because they are a nice, matched set. Unless you wanta wait another month?

GOT EM OUT AND SOLD TO ORIGINAL POSTER

Last edited:
Back