When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn 26" Truss Rods

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

kruzer

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for some Post War Schwinn 26" Truss Rods & Bracket. I need the longer ones that measure about 22".
Thanks

Looking for some Post War Schwinn 26" Truss Rods & Bracket. I need the longer ones that measure about 22".
Thanks

View attachment 1461223
I have some immaculate ones which I will measure when I get home. What state do you live in and if they are the right size, maybe we can do a trade if you have a solo Polo seat, Schwinn S2 wheel, or a 28 hole 3 speed coaster brake hub. If your items are worth more I can PayPal the difference.

I have these for a 26" Schwinn. Top set are used but good chrome, no rust, but do have some chrome scratches and scuffs from use. $50 plus shipping. Or will swap the lower set of rods which are new and perfect. $60 plus shipping. If interested PM your Zip code & I can get you shipping quote.

I have these for a 26" Schwinn. Top set are used but good chrome, no rust, but do have some chrome scratches and scuffs from use. $50 plus shipping. Or will swap the lower set of rods which are new and perfect. $60 plus shipping. If interested PM your Zip code & I can get you shipping quote.

View attachment 1550833

View attachment 1550834
Thank you just saw this. I think these are too short. I need the longer ones that came on the womens bikes that are about 22"

So is your ride a heavy or middle weight cause the rods are different?

Last edited:
Back