Schwinn 5 speed Corvette White!

Status

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Wow, my previous comments about better left to April 1st. just disappeared?🥺

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Wow, my previous comments about better left to April 1st. just disappeared?🥺
I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved. V/r Shawn

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved. V/r Shawn

I agree, I wasn't peeved, just said would have been better as a April fools post?

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
If this was directed at me "I saw nothing wrong with that post. If ya want to play games then accept the consequences. I’m sure a lot of people were peeved" I had nothing to do with it. I took all comments in the spirit they mean't. Overwhelming positive from this end. If I had it to do over though I would have done it April 1st as suggested.

I did post some better pics of it in the 5 Speed registry if interested.

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I was going to re read the whole post until I realized some posts had been removed. I understand if everyone is done discussing this bike. I have to say anyone who was upset by the original post needs to R-E-L-A-X. It is not like the OP was offering it for sale and misrepresenting it. I often check myself and realize most of my problems are first world problems like $5 gas in my $70.000 car. Thank you @schwinnbikebobb for break from the winter doldrums.

Status