When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Ace straight bar post war tank bike. S.F Craigslist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
buyer is claiming prewar but that is not the case, still a good buy for the Bay Area.

price has been "firm" but dropping for a couple weeks now. much better buy than the same bike I am trying to sell with no paint, tank, truss rods or rack😩

not sure if the wheels are Schwinn Approved?

1670376850366.png

1670377018459.png

1670377085051.png

1670377144458.png

1670377202648.png

maybe the buyer returned it because the seller listed it as pre-war and it was not.

I sold my no paint tankless version of this bike to a guy who wanted the blue one but it had sold when he called the guy, so it all worked out for me 🙂

maybe the buyer returned it because the seller listed it as pre-war and it was not.

I sold my no paint tankless version of this bike to a guy who wanted the blue one but it had sold when he called the guy, so it all worked out for me 🙂
That’s awesome for you! Seems like an almost to good to be true price. Even though it’s not a pre war it’s definitely early postwar. Has the large size crossbar and drop centers. So 45-48.

Back