When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Ace straight bar post war tank bike. S.F Craigslist

-

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
buyer is claiming prewar but that is not the case, still a good buy for the Bay Area.

price has been "firm" but dropping for a couple weeks now. much better buy than the same bike I am trying to sell with no paint, tank, truss rods or rack😩

not sure if the wheels are Schwinn Approved?

1670376850366.png

1670377018459.png

1670377085051.png

1670377144458.png

1670377202648.png

maybe the buyer returned it because the seller listed it as pre-war and it was not.

I sold my no paint tankless version of this bike to a guy who wanted the blue one but it had sold when he called the guy, so it all worked out for me 🙂

maybe the buyer returned it because the seller listed it as pre-war and it was not.

I sold my no paint tankless version of this bike to a guy who wanted the blue one but it had sold when he called the guy, so it all worked out for me 🙂
That’s awesome for you! Seems like an almost to good to be true price. Even though it’s not a pre war it’s definitely early postwar. Has the large size crossbar and drop centers. So 45-48.

Back