When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn admiral 1 1/2E motobike questions???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
I recently purchased this locally. I had planned to flip this but I'm starting to like it the more I stare at it. Apparently it's started off with wood/steel wheels that look like 28". Crank says AS 34 but I'm not sure it's a 1934. Needless to say Iid like to build it with steel hoops and I'm not sure if I can use 26 inches since the balloon b10 models had balloon tires. In over my head on this one so any ideas advice welcome...also came with some parts...but
I'm missing the following
wheels
Rack
Pedals
Grips
And lastly
The Fenders
And tank
IMG_20220611_142608093_HDR.jpg

1933-rear-rack.jpg

This is a fun topic. Here’s a thread I started on one of mine. Lots of good info in here. Your frame appears shorter.

Here’s another thread with a lot of good information as well!

Any advice on wheel options for this 28" bike?...I'm looking to make a rider. Not looking to glue tires type stuff....any leads welcome. Looking to get vintage look but want safe riding.

IMG_20220611_142608093_HDR.jpg

Any advice on wheel options for this 28" bike?...I'm looking to make a rider. Not looking to glue tires type stuff....any leads welcome. Looking to get vintage look but want safe riding.

View attachment 1645521

This thread should help. Modern 700c wheels and tires are gonna be your best bet for a good rider. Just starting a build like this myself right now. I will post along in one of the above threads and I get going.

Back