When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Aerocycle for sale - Need to sell fast!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I remember (and just confirmed through my old PMs on RRB forum PMs >from 6/2016..) when this bike came up..I had thousands of $$ BURNING a hole in my pocket for it and didnt even get a response from the owner..o_O

Last edited:
i was prob like a lot of you should i or shouldnt i. i finally sent the seller my number yesterday early, got no response, he prob already had a deal in the works. figured he didnt want to ship and was thinking of the 17 hour round trip. i just wanted to see if there was anything under that custom paint, it was unnerving. id like to have a crusty original as im not much for restored bikes, and i know i woulnt have been happy with this one....unless there was some og paint left. that said it was rather cool with that hot rod custom paint, one of a kind. congrats to the new owner and the seller, as stated i think it was a pretty fair deal for both. i never did hear the back story on this bike, call me curious

Back