When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Aerocycle for sale - Need to sell fast!

-
I remember (and just confirmed through my old PMs on RRB forum PMs >from 6/2016..) when this bike came up..I had thousands of $$ BURNING a hole in my pocket for it and didnt even get a response from the owner..o_O

Last edited:
i was prob like a lot of you should i or shouldnt i. i finally sent the seller my number yesterday early, got no response, he prob already had a deal in the works. figured he didnt want to ship and was thinking of the 17 hour round trip. i just wanted to see if there was anything under that custom paint, it was unnerving. id like to have a crusty original as im not much for restored bikes, and i know i woulnt have been happy with this one....unless there was some og paint left. that said it was rather cool with that hot rod custom paint, one of a kind. congrats to the new owner and the seller, as stated i think it was a pretty fair deal for both. i never did hear the back story on this bike, call me curious

Back