When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dave. I really do think there needs to be a mechanism before someone posts in the for sale section the first time that they acknowledge they have read and will abide by the rules. Then if they post and it violates the rules it should be pulled without warning. V/r Shawn

You bike people are a funny group...
The meme is too good!! Hahaha
Yes, bike still available but have a few offers for $25,000.
Lol just kidding. I think a few heads just exploded.
I have a few offers for $10k so just trying to figure out best transaction etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, the best transaction for the $10K is the person who offered it first. Sure hope it is someone here on The CABE. Best of luck to both seller and buyer for a successful transaction.

Thanks Dave. I really do think there needs to be a mechanism before someone posts in the for sale section the first time that they acknowledge they have read and will abide by the rules. Then if they post and it violates the rules it should be pulled without warning. V/r Shawn

If I get lucky and find an add-on that could make that happen, I'd install it.

Interesting if she had listed a 1972 Schwinn girls varsity nobody would care what she had done, but an “AEROCYCLE” the whole sites in an uproar. Not many people actually read the small print/rules and just hit the accept button and move on. Especially since she’s trying to help a friend out with the sale and will most likely never be seen again. I hope it’s legit and someone in Pa gets a cool classic. Good luck to all parties involved!

Interesting if she had listed a 1972 Schwinn girls varsity nobody would care what she had done, but an “AEROCYCLE” the whole sites in an uproar. Not many people actually read the small print/rules and just hit the accept button and move on. Especially since she’s trying to help a friend out with the sale and will most likely never be seen again. I hope it’s legit and someone in Pa gets a cool classic. Good luck to all parties involved!

If it's in an "uproar" is probably due to the way this bicycle was presented to the forum
in the first place but has now been corrected by the moderator.
If this is legit, there's no doubt it will sell.
It would be interesting see who would pay 10k or the selling price if sold.

Last edited:

I don't care if it had been a girls Schwinn Varsity if you can't follow some simple rules then the post should have been deleted when she revealed $10k wasn't an actual selling price. Yep probably a one-hit-wonder that should have went to Ebay to run her auction.

If it's in an "uproar" is probably due to the way this bicycle was presented to the forum
in the first place but has now been corrected by the moderator.
If this is legit, there's no doubt it will sell.
It would be interesting see who would pay 10k or the selling price if sold.

Totally agree. Personally I was thinking $7500 would be tops.

I don't care if it had been a girls Schwinn Varsity if you can't follow some simple rules then the post should have been deleted when she revealed $10k wasn't an actual selling price. Yep probably a one-hit-wonder that should have went to Ebay to run her auction.

Agreed! rules are there for a reason. How many one hit wonders stop by here for a value to then find it’s been listed on eBay? Too many....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back