When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg this place is crazy. I’m not fake I just have not had time to answer to all of these comments... and I thought I was being kicked off anyway!! So why is there even a discussion?
I’m not selling any other bike. Just this one so no idea what that is all about.
Now I’m being stalked on Facebook?
So weird.
I just have not had time to call people who have messaged me about offers but I plan on doing so once I return home. Seriously... I’m just selling a bike I’m not trying to be a “rule breaker” or a “scammer” just trying to figure out about what the bike is worth and sell it for the best price. I got some misinformation about how high I could go... ok, fine. Then I guess it’s worth around 10k. Great. I’m in the process of getting back to people.
Geez

. ..Let me know when you’re ready. I can fly in with cash and take her home.

In these instances I wish the sellers would go to Ebay. The seller did the research and determined a price but then backed out and tried for more money. I'm all for people offering a bike here first but put a price on it and do a deal instead of all the shenanigans. V/r Shawn

I don't know what it is about classic bicycles, but we are definitely a different breed of collector.
I called a guy once, who was selling a beautiful 1940 Schwinn Hollywood, and the conversation quickly turned into an episode of Dr. Phil.
He said that he had been a car collector for years and had bought and sold numerous $100,000 dollar cars, but that he had never encountered more grief, than he had over that stupid bicycle.
I just laughed and tried to explain why we are the way we are.
I'm sure, he never tried to sell another classic bike ever again.
As a general rule of thumb, calling people in the middle of the night, and telling them that they are an idiot, and don't know what they're talking about, usually doesn't lead to a mutually beneficial relationship. Lol!
Good luck with the sale, Val!
I wish I was in the market. It's missing a few items, but otherwise, It looks like a nice original example of a Schwinn Aerocycle.
It should make its next owner proud.

Last edited:
Great line and so true, “They look down on casual collectors, who are just accumulators – the kind who’ll just pick up anything and let it pile up. A true collector is more of a connoisseur...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how a fake Aerocycle for sale thread has turned into a collector-gestalt therapy session.

I like searching for things.
I love finding things.
I love buying things, especially when the price tag hurts.
Owning something, in the end, is usually just OK.
Selling something hurts in a good way, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back