When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for saddle, stem, and horn it looks correct and complete. GLWTS V/r Shawn

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site but it has been so informative since im doing research on a Schwinn Aerocycle that I am looking to sell. From looking at other posts it seems that $10k is about right fir asking price, but any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I’m having a hard time uploading the pictures right now, but I will get them up here momentarily

Your Aerocycle has the main parts which is good.
Based on the other posts regarding Aerocycles, check and
compare to see if your bike qualifies for $10K.
In the condition and missing parts, I would bring the price
down a bit.
I would strongly suggest to leave the bike as is as far as
repainting. A poor job would lower the value.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the awesome advice.
The bike is located right outside of Philadelphia, PA where I live. But I’m actually in Los Angeles until Friday. I can have my friend take closer pics and post them tomorrow. And if the bike sells before I get home on Friday, he can be available for pickup.
After tons of offers and messages, I’m going say $18,000 due to some sound advice I have received. And if I don’t get that amount, I will lower it from there. I’m selling this for my friend (he is going to give me a percentage)....but I’m haven’t told him yet about the amount. I think his head is going to explode with happiness, lol.

Thank you everyone for the awesome advice.
The bike is located right outside of Philadelphia, PA where I live. But I’m actually in Los Angeles until Friday. I can have my friend take closer pics and post them tomorrow. And if the bike sells before I get home on Friday, he can be available for pickup.
After tons of offers and messages, I’m going say $18,000 due to some sound advice I have received. And if I don’t get that amount, I will lower it from there. I’m selling this for my friend (he is going to give me a percentage)....but I’m haven’t told him yet about the amount. I think his head is going to explode with happiness, lol.
14233183_1646283235632391_2647593642986435117_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back