When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the awesome advice.
The bike is located right outside of Philadelphia, PA where I live. But I’m actually in Los Angeles until Friday. I can have my friend take closer pics and post them tomorrow. And if the bike sells before I get home on Friday, he can be available for pickup.
After tons of offers and messages, I’m going say $18,000 due to some sound advice I have received. And if I don’t get that amount, I will lower it from there. I’m selling this for my friend (he is going to give me a percentage)....but I’m haven’t told him yet about the amount. I think his head is going to explode with happiness, lol.
It's your bike and you can ask what you like but I have to say the 18 Grand is probably coming from someone who has no interest or no money. Shawn's usually pretty darn accurate on these and I would agree with his $8,500 estimate maybe 10 grand for someone who's desperate to own one. Is no problem with starting High and working your way down I just wouldn't get your hopes up for the 18 Grand. Great bike and good luck with the sale.

i love the cabe........ its much better than tv. i called a friend when i saw this listing early. we would both be buyers for this bike for a fair price. i told him have a feeling this will be a hard bike to get bought, there is always so much drama when a bike like this is posted on the net. this is not sour grapes, i didnt call or make an offer, just didnt feel like playing the game. if you asked 10 bike guys in the know, what this bike as it sits is worth you would prob get 10 different amounts, although they would prob be within a 2 or 3 thousand dollar difference. since everyone else wants to chime in what its worth, my uneducated value is 7500 maybe a little more with some better info. that said 20,000 dollars to some people is nothing. good luck with your offers and everthing that goes with it. its looks like a decent one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back