When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If $10k wasn't the selling price then this post should be deleted. If you want to run an auction go to Ebay @Val . Please read the forum selling rules here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-complete-bicycles-rules.103254/

This whole post should be deleted regardless, and a new post with whatever the asking price is, should be posted in the complete bikes section. Then the new thread should be locked so she doesn't get 4 pages of comments on it. I've noticed that is now an option when posting or editing, we can now lock/unlock our threads.
My 2 cents.

Typical Cabe behavior, Sound advice and all. A decent bike shows up and only 2 people have the interest and means of actual purchase and BAMMMM, 5,000 people chime in with their own evaluation of it. Not one person here on the Cabe has even seen the bike in person but Way over the top values and "sound advice" has been given. My sound advice would be A: Get detailed pictures of the bike. If the bike is real and this is not a scam the present owner should have no problem with this. I mean if I was going to make a potential $10K on something I wouldn't have a problem using up 30 minutes of my time taking pictures of anything the buyer might want pictures of. Something as small as a glass headlight lens missing or damaged could cost the buyer $2,000 B: Get an honest person that is local to get eyes on the bike. If your a serious buyer, pay someone $50-$100 to go check it out. These 3rd party seller options usually don't work out too well. Val was close to a good value on the bike with their own research, until they come on the Cabe and all the sudden the price nearly doubles. Are people really this reckless with their money or just eager to screw over others and make others pay way too much for something they themselves know they can't afford? Usually, a good bike at a decent price would have sold already. But when you have 50 people throwing numbers all over the place and only 2 people with the actual interest and means of buying it, this is what happens. I thought The Cabe was a community of people that came together to help each other out, not try to screw over each other. So much for friends and family.

Last edited:
Typical Cabe behavior, Sound advice and all. A decent bike shows up and only 2 people have the interest and means of actual purchase and BAMMMM, 5,000 people chime in with their own evaluation of it. Not one person here on the Cabe has even seen the bike in person but Way over the top values and "sound advice" has been given. My sound advice would be A: Get detailed pictures of the bike. If the bike is real and this is not a scam the present owner should have no problem with this. I mean if I was going to make a potential $10K on something I wouldn't have a problem using up 30 minutes of my time taking pictures of anything the buyer might want pictures of. Something as small as a glass headlight lens missing or damaged could cost the buyer $2,000 B: Get an honest person that is local to get eyes on the bike. If your a serious buyer, pay someone $50-$100 to go check it out. These 3rd party seller options usually don't work out too well. Val was close to a good value on the bike with their own research, until they come on the Cabe and all the sudden the price nearly doubles. Are people really this reckless with their money or just eager to screw over others and make others pay way too much for something they themselves know they can't afford? Usually, a good bike at a decent price would have sold already. But when you have 50 people throwing numbers all over the place and only 2 people with the actual interest and means of buying it, this is what happens. I thought The Cabe was a community of people that came together to help each other out, not try to screw over each other. So much for friends and family.

Who says only 2 people have the interest and money to buy this?

I don't like people. I'd rather spend the day with dogs. most dogs are way cool. some of the reactions to this post are good examples of why I feel this way.

Omg I cannot stop laughing. Your comments are so funny.
Ok, let’s face it, I know nothing about bikes or this forum.... the Craigslist scam comment, Bonnie and Clyde, then the “bike tease”... just too good. [emoji23]
So I get it, not worth $18k.
I’m getting “Clyde” to take pics today since yes, I’m not home, and I will post them...maybe a new Post?
You should save this thread just for the sheer entertainment value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back