When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
check out the female selling a phantom on face book,looks close to this profile pic,wont let me print it,maby someone with more computor can check it out

As cool of a bike as this is it seems weird that some people said that theres someone on facebook with a similar profile picture and is asking about a phantom. Looked up Val Mcaddo and says shes a (Hollywould) actress. Also seems strange someone who doesn’t know much about bikes is asking about a Aerocycle for a friend and a Phantom. Just wondering if this is real.

As cool of a bike as this is it seems weird that some people said that theres someone on facebook with a similar profile picture and is asking about a phantom. Looked up Val Mcaddo and says shes a (Hollywould) actress. Also seems strange someone who doesn’t know much about bikes is asking about a Aerocycle for a friend and a Phantom. Just wondering if this is real.
Bingo!

Omg this place is crazy. I’m not fake I just have not had time to answer to all of these comments... and I thought I was being kicked off anyway!! So why is there even a discussion?
I’m not selling any other bike. Just this one so no idea what that is all about.
Now I’m being stalked on Facebook?
So weird.
I just have not had time to call people who have messaged me about offers but I plan on doing so once I return home. Seriously... I’m just selling a bike I’m not trying to be a “rule breaker” or a “scammer” just trying to figure out about what the bike is worth and sell it for the best price. I got some misinformation about how high I could go... ok, fine. Then I guess it’s worth around 10k. Great. I’m in the process of getting back to people.
Geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg this place is crazy. I’m not fake I just have not had time to answer to all of these comments... and I thought I was being kicked off anyway!! So why is there even a discussion?
I’m not selling any other bike. Just this one so no idea what that is all about.
Now I’m being stalked on Facebook?
So weird.
I just have not had time to call people who have messaged me about offers but I plan on doing so once I return home. Seriously... I’m just selling a bike I’m not trying to be a “rule breaker” or a “scammer” just trying to figure out about what the bike is worth and sell it for the best price. I got some misinformation about how high I could go... ok, fine. Then I guess it’s worth around 10k. Great. I’m in the process of getting back to people.
Geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you know, public forums will come with a variety of different
opinions and comments.
Calling this place "crazy" because of some of the comments made is not going to help you.
People have opinions of all sorts.

Facebook is no different.

You need to focus on the positive and block out the ones you feel the need.
Please note that the moderators are here if there is abuse.
Good luck !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back