When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Val

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sold!
This awesome bike has a new owner now. Thanks to all of the helpful people on this site.
ce6116d86214a1c9adfbbfbf52590019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you've found that wonderful old bicycle a new home.
Thanks for putting up with all of us old bike freaks, and keeping your good sense of humor throughout the process.
There's a few of us here, that will be eating some Crow for breakfast this morning. Lol!

Glad the Aerocycle sold, hopefully to a member here. If not, hopefully it has a deserving home. I will throw out any apology to Val. Sometimes we bicycle geeks get all worked up over a pretty bicycle not just a pretty face. Congrats to both seller and buyer.

e1b79c45817cdba682b9dc0280965db7.jpg

I’m real... I swear :)
All good. I learned a lot and I’m so happy that this bike will be treasured.
No hurt feelings. I was kind of a moron trying to figure all of this out. Glad that people can be so passionate about these bikes, which are really works of art. I think that is a beautiful thing. Keep being experts in this arena. It’s great to see such knowledge (and still laugh so hard at some of the comments at the same time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back