When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 823445

I’m real... I swear :)
All good. I learned a lot and I’m so happy that this bike will be treasured.
No hurt feelings. I was kind of a moron trying to figure all of this out. Glad that people can be so passionate about these bikes, which are really works of art. I think that is a beautiful thing. Keep being experts in this arena. It’s great to see such knowledge (and still laugh so hard at some of the comments at the same time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just kidding Val. Thanks for joining and making the bike available to The Cabe. Sorry about the rough welcome, but we've had our share of scammers in the past. Sometimes something too good to be true...is. Glad this worked out for all involved! Mike

No wonder there are so many single people in this hobby. Congrats to Val and the new owner whoever they might be.

V/r,
Sean

Last edited:
I do have some other bikes I will be posting soon. And some bike seats etc. I think one is a motorcycle seat. Anyway, I need to do some research and go through giant piles of stuff to get to them. So stay tuned over the next few weeks. And FYI, the bike sold for $10k, my original asking price and I got a 20% cut, so I was happy with that [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CREEP ALERT

giphy.gif

Lol.thats great! Pretty funny.the fact you put up with these guys crap and kept coming back, and with a sense of humor, proves your a kool chic! I think you made some friends here! Keep your finds coming, we enjoy it.the comedy is a bonus.

Back