When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

-
I just put a post on the CABE under COMPLETE BICYCLES FOR SALE. Check Craigslist San Diego under FOR SALE column and click on BIKES and search AEROCYCLE or CHEETOS or VICTOR HIGH WHEEL BICYCLE and details will come up. Sorry for not being so detailed but my interests are bicycles made before the year 1900. I will try to answer any questions. Yes I ship bicycles world wide and have collected for 45+ years now.
Remember, I do sell one inch pitch block chain in various widths of 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2"(shown in photo) and have supplied antique bicycle collectors for 40 years now so put me in your files when you need some and I can also email you further information on my block chains as well if you contact me.
Mike Cates, Carlsbad, CA.
(760) 473-6201 Voice Calls Only and NO TEXTS PLEASE
[email protected]
I AM NOT REALLY ACTIVE ON THE CABE MUCH SO BEST TO CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR EMAIL FOR A MORE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, THANK YOU.

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

One Inch Pitch Block Chain 021.jpg

Last edited:
I just put a post on the CABE under COMPLETE BICYCLES FOR SALE. Check Craigslist San Diego under FOR SALE column and click on BIKES and search AEROCYCLE or CHEETOS or VICTOR HIGH WHEEL BICYCLE and details will come up. Sorry for not being so detailed but my interests are bicycles made before the year 1900. I will try to answer any questions. Yes I ship bicycles world wide and have collected for 45+ years now.
Remember, I do sell one inch pitch block chain in various widths of 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2"(shown in photo) and have supplied antique bicycle collectors for 40 years now so put me in your files when you need some and I can also email you further information on my block chains as well if you contact me.
Mike Cates, Carlsbad, CA.
(760) 473-6201 Voice Calls Only and NO TEXTS PLEASE
[email protected]
I AM NOT REALLY ACTIVE ON THE CABE MUCH SO BEST TO CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR EMAIL FOR A MORE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, THANK YOU.

View attachment 950775

View attachment 950776

View attachment 950777

View attachment 950778
How about some photos of the headlight?

I will post photos of head light front view and door side of tank when I can as I am pretty sick right now. Remember you can call or email me directly if you have any other questions.
Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 Voice Calls Only and No Texts Please
[email protected]

Back