When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
not a very good scammer if he gave you his real address. Google maps shows the building in the photos as his address.

The aerocycle guy will not contact me , I told him I was in Orlando and will bring cash ,
I live in orlando fl I also called the guy and asked to go see the bike or meet to see him and he gave me all excuses for us not to meet in his house . He offer to meet elsewhere and bring the cash and he said had to speak to his dad and call me back he never did . This is a scam !

I live in orlando fl I also called the guy and asked to go see the bike or meet to see him and he gave me all excuses for us not to meet in his house . He offer to meet elsewhere and bring the cash and he said had to speak to his dad and call me back he never did . This is a scam !
ok ....agree to meet him 'elsewhere' then....rent a police uniform....pop out of your vehicle...
SURPRISE!!!!!

Back