When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn anniversary Block Rocket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Froggie33

On Training Wheels
I just got this Schwinn and I can't find any information about it. It's an 100th Anniversary Edition Block Rocket. Serial #KS4G1774, Designed and engineered in USA, out of Boulder, Colorado. Please help.

I just got this Schwinn and I can't find any information about it. It's an 100th Anniversary Edition Block Rocket. Serial #KS4G1774, Designed and engineered in USA, out of Boulder, Colorado. Please help.

Block Rocket?

Post pics of the bike

I hope this works.

To start the convesation as I know little about the bmx world, 1984 Schwinn on which someone put a rocket decal.

Just saying...........

The numbers on the head badge is the date the bike was built. 206th day of 1994. It could be 1984 but the Anniversary sticker obviously places it in the 90's. The Schwinn name was owned by the Scott Sports Group at that time. Here's a 20" model list from 1994.

After seeing the pics, I would have to say the Block Rocket sticker has nothing to do with the bike at all, and is just a sticker that was added by the previous owner. The head badge code indicates a late 94 build date, and from the anniversary sticker, it is obviously a 95 model release.

I would have to guess it is a Predator, because that is the only bike in the 95 catalog that list chrome as the frame color.

Last edited:
Yeah, just did a quick google search "1995 Schwinn Block Rocket' Easy as pie, go figure. Apparently, Block Rocket is a Schwinn thing " Aerostar Block Rocket 1895-1995 100 anniversary addition ":

View attachment 1235713

View attachment 1235714

A Black one shown at BMX museum : https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/schwinn/103764 and I found the photos above, Chrome example, in net At: https://offerup.com/item/detail/304938271/

I did a quick search for Schwinn Block Rocket and came up empty. And if anything BMX exists, you will find it at that website!

Back