When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Apple Krate paint code

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jrapoza

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Greetings,

Can someone please tell me a apple krate paint code, any manufacturer will be fine. All I need is the code. Please PM [email protected]

Thank you.

I'm not sure but is it just the Campus green color? In that case there is no code. A member recently was looking to make a list of codes. He may have found some that others had used but there is no actual code for Schwinn campus green. One problem is the Schwinn colors often relied on the aluminum undercoat to add depth to the finale color. That member may have gotten codes from members who had the color matched by SW or another paint manufacturer. I can not remember who it was but I feel he hit a dead end as the painting process has changed so much in the years that it is very difficult to gain the same exact color with modern products. It is amazing how much information is lost from a company that was in its heyday only 50 years ago. Ther Koolest Kolors company makes a Schwinn approved paint (what ever that means) in campus but the insist you use an aluminum primer basecoat. Their products are expensive. Keep digging but I fear it is a long road to travel and the answers are few and far between. If you do however find elusive code let us know it would be about as big as finding the tablet containing the other five commandments Moses left on the mountain because he could only carry the two haha. Good luck

I'm not sure but is it just the Campus green color? In that case there is no code. A member recently was looking to make a list of codes. He may have found some that others had used but there is no actual code for Schwinn campus green. One problem is the Schwinn colors often relied on the aluminum undercoat to add depth to the finale color. That member may have gotten codes from members who had the color matched by SW or another paint manufacturer. I can not remember who it was but I feel he hit a dead end as the painting process has changed so much in the years that it is very difficult to gain the same exact color with modern products. It is amazing how much information is lost from a company that was in its heyday only 50 years ago. Ther Koolest Kolors company makes a Schwinn approved paint (what ever that means) in campus but the insist you use an aluminum primer basecoat. Their products are expensive. Keep digging but I fear it is a long road to travel and the answers are few and far between. If you do however find elusive code let us know it would be about as big as finding the tablet containing the other five commandments Moses left on the mountain because he could only carry the two haha. Good luck
Uhh Apple Krates are red! V/r Shawn

Back