When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Auto Cycle? 1948?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REDAIR13

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just came across this auto cycle at auction. Was wondering what model number it is, as well as what is correct/incorrect on it. I plan to leave it in the survivor shape it is in, and to just get it running.

Is this the standard version compared to the deluxe version? It has the key and locking fork, front drum brake, and all of the original paperwork.

These are the only photos I have of it currently. Will be picking it up later this week from the auction facility.

Thoughts? Thanks, Adam

a1.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

The bike has deffinite possibilities... Looks all original to me, with the possible exception of the headlight cover.

Saw that on auctionzip. Cool bike. Does the tank have screw clips or threaded direct to steel supports?
E0 is 1948 based on the list.
Should clean up nicely. Congrats.

Awesome! Was watching that but abit to far from me to bid on. Once you get it cleaned up you should take it to the shop it came from if its somewhat local

Excellent piece! Is there a down tube decal? That's a topic in another thread on a LaSalle.

Back