When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Auto Cycle added to the Rapoza Bicycle Auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
H5555-L85200298.jpg

http://www.auctionzip.com/auction-catalog/BICYCLE-AUCTION_R3E2OBGDBQ/

I believe this bike came through Chuck Rosa. If its the same bike I saw it is not what I would call a high end resto but still a presentable bike. I believe when I first saw it there was a crossbar on it as well. V/r Shawn

Good looking bike 1941. Curious to see what it and some of the others bring.
JKent

I think some restorations were done before we had the web to search for good examples to use. I've seen some great looking bikes the where incorrect because they looked at another incorrect bike for an example. Both were beautifully done but were not exactly correct.

I think some restorations were done before we had the web to search for good examples to use. I've seen some great looking bikes the where incorrect because they looked at another incorrect bike for an example. Both were beautifully done but were not exactly correct.
Or whomever restored it could have taken notes when they stripped off the original paint..... just a thought.....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've always wondered why in newer homes, the drywall in garages is finished to the skim coat, but left unpainted or even primed.
I also wonder why owners just leave it that way.
Chris

I've always wondered why in newer homes, the drywall in garages is finished to the skim coat, but left unpainted or even primed.
I also wonder why owners just leave it that way.
Chris

Property tax reasons, same with attics and all other dry-walled storage spaces, paint it and it's taxed as finished space.

Back