When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Autocycle appraisel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
With the pictures you've shown, it's hard to see any warts. An "in hand"

assessment would be better for me if I were buying this bike. It does

look like a nice bicycle, $1750-2100 tops..........imho

While it seems many Vintage Schwinns are going up in price, the lower end stuff seems to be going a little high, seems like Phantoms and B6's are still comming down in price. Probably cause a guy that was 12 in 1953 when he had or wanted a B6 is now 72 or dead lol

I love the bike but the average condition one are not worth 2500 to 3500 anymore.

not a 2 grand bike

Heres a realistic price of $810 bucks just sold on the bay, Og paint front drum. 1200 is tops fer this bike. .. These are not 2500 2900 dollar bikes. Maybe 30 yrs from now!? Sorry but its My Two realistic cents... Phantoms are dropping below what some of you have quoted as a price.. Its a b6 not a phantom.. and honestly a lot depends on the quality of the repaint.. I can pin stripe too, just not very straight... ! :) with that said, ive seen a og B6 that has been on Ebay for like 5 years...$ 2500.. Not gonna happen.. And if Bob did the repaint, then that will add to it.. And are you sure the parts are reproductions or do you mean NOS? Bob on his resto of mine flat out refused to paint a repop part for it and insisted I wait for an og one to Pop up.

Last edited:
The market fell out after Schwinn did the re-pop thing on the Phantom. B-6 prices are

actually pretty strong here in SoCal. They are way more popular than Phantoms here.

If Bob did this bike, then you know it is quality. I stand by my earlier price estimate.

Put it on eBay with no reserve, it will go bonkers.

Really?

How is the bike a 1200 bike? It started as a 1200 bike and got FULLY restored! Some people want a bike to be perfect. So they want a restored bike (I like all original). I would drop it on the bay a few times for 2500-3000 maybe even 3500 and be patient. Someone that wants a fully restored bike will spend it rather then buying a 1200 bike and spending the time and energy and the the money to spend another 2000 on the restoration. If it was rattle can restored it would be a grand. You had one of the best in the buisness to restore it and it will pay off!

Since it's a Bob Usasi restoration and in probably better than new condition I have to agree with Larmo63. I think you are looking at a low of $1500 to a high of $2100 if sold on ebay in a no or low reserve auction. It is pure eye candy, beautiful bike!!!!!!!!!

Since it's a Bob Usasi restoration and in probably better than new condition I have to agree with Larmo63. I think you are looking at a low of $1500 to a high of $2100 if sold on ebay in a no or low reserve auction. It is pure eye candy, beautiful bike!!!!!!!!!

I tend to agree with this assessment. Your actual selling price will be determined by many factors both practical and emotional and your price tipping point based on seller and buyer motivation. Best of luck with a great looker. Reproduction parts are definitely not desired by buyers looking to purchase such a bike IMHO.

Maybe some of us with opinions on value can donate $10 or so and we have a contest to see who get closer to the pin when it hits ebay...
Great restoration and presents well, but repop parts, and a common postwar bike.
That said, it is a Schwinn.
In this soft market, I am thinking $1,350.00 ending price without shipping.
Chris

ba107

I agree with scrubn. Bob restored top to bottom a RARE BA107 in cobalt blue on blue and it sold for 2800. Now with that said, mind you, that a 46 BA fat bar has many one year only things on it. Not at all or even close to as common as ANY post war B6 with the POSSIBLE exception to a 1946 b6. Also , it was done in rare two tone blue with front drum and a super rare chrome springer... Im not bashing om this guys bike at all.. Its beautiful:):) .. But it all depends on what someone will pay for it in the end.

Last edited:
Back