When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Autocycle Cantilever left side tank half

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
Wanted a Schwinn Autocycle Cantilever left side tank half. I have the right (shown) I need the left.

thumwwbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Holy mackeral! What are the chances of this happening again-awesome! And such a rare bike.
imagesE2T1A0UD.jpg

Somebody flip a coin and make this bike happen! Give this story a happy ending! When it happens give us an update in 'projects'!!!!!!!

These are all the photos that the owners sent me. How can you tell if its a tall frame or not? It has some more missing parts like the fender light cover, the speedo cable, the grips, the kickstand and the rear rack reflector. Wish it were a deluxe model with a fender bomb, pogo seat and dual lights.

thumeeebnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

w.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone seen this color combo before on an Autocycle? I haven't. Usually seen black and ivory and maroon and ivory but never bright red and black.

Last edited:
Anyone seen this color combo before? I haven't. Usually seen black and ivory and maroon and ivory but never bright red and black.

I had a 1940 ladies Hollywood just like that.... basically Red Phantom paint scheme

Back