When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn autocycle fender bomb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rlhender

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked this up today, The guy I got it from has had it 30-40 years so I know its the real deal....I do want to sell it but I would like to get a fair price for it. Can anyone tell me what the true value would be on this..

b5c49904-1.jpg

db55cee3-1.jpg

63d0536e-1.jpg

c3d9500f-1.jpg

2bc71acf-1.jpg

A LOT!!!!! check on our search engine function, check e-bay current and completed sales....I don't remember, but think at least $2-300 smackers.....

i cant tell if its real. it just looks like the casting is not schwinn quality to me. i could be wrong.

It isn't one of my mine, but I agree with Mark, the base isn't like any of the originals I have had. The originals are much more hollow and have a "push point" that the caster used to push it from the sand cast, looks like someone pushed it with a dowel to remove it, and I sure don't see one there. If it's a repro, it's well made.

I’m not an expert on Schwinn or Fender Bombs but I do know that they were being reproduced in the mid 1980’s by a collector in the Seattle area (no longer living) so that would mean some repops are at least 25 years old!

I’m not an expert on Schwinn or Fender Bombs but I do know that they were being reproduced in the mid 1980’s by a collector in the Seattle area (no longer living) so that would mean some repops are at least 25 years old!

The guy I got it from had it for a few years before he moved to his new shop, he moved 30 plus years ago. I paid BIG BUCKS for it so I will take it to a few swap meets and try to get some info on it

Back