When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Autocycle left side tank half cantilever style

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
1940 Schwinn Autocycle cantilever style left side tank half.

thumbasdsadnail.jpg

I wish you the best on that--the bike deserves it but I keep hearing the theme from Mission Impossible! V/r Shawn

I wish you the best on that--the bike deserves it but I keep hearing the theme from Mission Impossible! V/r Shawn
Keep your eyes and ears open as you go to swaps and meets and bike rides ask around and maybe someone will have something like this just laying around. Any color will do and some rusted through holes could be patched up. Worst case I could use a plaster cast of the inside.
Thanks

I recall a bike guy, Tom Hudak, who had one half of a hanging tank canti and was looking for the opposite side orphan. It took him 5-10 ? years but he did find another half. It was a priceless moment to finally get that other side !
You’d think, it could never be found, but yes, Tom finally found the impossible.

Sorry to hear that! Something will turn up - likely a fiberglass tank, a Jerry Peters tank or a @VintageSchwinn.com tank will show up before a real one but as long as you don't mind waiting it will happen, it's just a matter of time...

Back