When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
AC

That's an awesome bike if it is original. Unfortunately it's advertised at 200% its actual value.

I agree I would say around 10k that guy is way overpriced. I have never seen one sell for 20k he is just bs-ing the buyers

BS'er

I asked him to post pics of the speedo crossbar and a fender bomb ornament if available and noted that his asking price was a little on the high side(compared to actual sales of comparable models) this was their reply....
"Well I've already been offered 13 on it so I think I'm in the ballpark yes I'm getting pictures of the speedo and of the fender bomb"

I talked to him yesterday. My brother lives an hour away. Wouldn't mind adding something like that to my collection.

Yeah, the price is high, and it appears to be missing some stuff, but when was the last time you saw a fresh uncirculated two tone blue hanging tank cantilever Autocycle?
I'm sure the lines of communication are smoking with this guy.
Somebody's going to step up on this one. You can't afford not too. That is one amazing, never before seen in that color model.
Pretty exciting find for sure!

The only bummer is the top tube looks faded and the pins look like they are all gone.

Last edited:
For 15 Large don't you think a guy would drag it out of the junk, remove coat hanger from handlebars and prepare it for sale?

unfortunately there are people in this world that care more about money than an amazing piece of history. For one that bike should never have been left to sit in that condition it should have been kept clean and placed in the center of someones house

Back