When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn B10 E Chrome or stainless Fenders needed

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Anyone have a set of B10E Chrome or stainless rain gutter fenders in decent shape?

Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

I'm always looking for any cool bicycle badges that catch my eye.

Last edited:
I have a set of 26” range n gutter fenders that are painted black. I had a set of these chromed and have them on my B10E. I’ll let the black set go for $75. Plus shipping. No braces.

I have a set of 26” range n gutter fenders that are painted black. I had a set of these chromed and have them on my B10E. I’ll let the black set go for $75. Plus shipping. No braces.
Hey Tom, how goes it? That sounds like a pretty good deal, do you have any photos of them? Thanks, Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I bought some painted fenders from Tom for my 1934 Schwinn Lawlor's B10E, but now I would like some stainless ones for my 1934 Schwinn Excelsior B10E. Thanks, Barry

B26913C1-C8EB-43FC-BD22-E55ACCD1A84F.png

Thank you, I've seen those. A little to rough for me. Thank you very much for telling me about them. Barry

Back