When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn B6 in Green and Red.. ugly or cool

-
Nice Bike. I've got the same color combo on my '49 B6,( Excelsior Badge) and surprisingly mine still has the original fork lock key.
Have fun with your new find!.......Wayne

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

The green/ivory and maroon/ivory are probably the two most common color combos on these. I like the more unusual such as the two tone green, the brown/tan, and the two tone blue. The red/black Mark has is a combo I hadn't seen before on a B6 and there are some I've never seen such as any of the gray color combos. Coupled with the options of reverse colors there could be some real interesting bikes out there. As long as the springer isn't shot these do make very comfortable riders although it takes a little leg to get going sometimes with the big chain ring. V/r Shawn

[QUOI would love to know if anyone has the Coach Green and Black combo. I've never seen one....E="Freqman1, post: 775169, member: 4154"]The green/ivory and maroon/ivory are probably the two most common color combos on these. I like the more unusual such as the two tone green, the brown/tan, and the two tone blue. The red/black Mark has is a combo I hadn't seen before on a B6 and there are some I've never seen such as any of the gray color combos. Coupled with the options of reverse colors there could be some real interesting bikes out there. As long as the springer isn't shot these do make very comfortable riders although it takes a little leg to get going sometimes with the big chain ring. V/r Shawn[/QUOTE]
And i

Back