When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn B6/Phantom Light Covers/Lenses

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In Ad
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for consideration are (3) Schwinn B6/Phantom fender light covers and two lenses.

The 1st cover has a small crack at the front mounting hole but completely serviceable, and what looks like an old-school lead butter repair on the inside, and a little ding on the upper surface that could be tapped out carefully. Original plating is hanging in there.
$60.00 $45.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal Friends and Family at [email protected]
Carefully packed. Local pick-up is welcomed.

Cover #3 and both lenses are SOLD...

IMG_7903.jpg

IMG_7904.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

The 2nd cover also has a small crack at the front mounting hole but completely serviceable, and what looks like an attempt was made to repair the inside by a first-time Bondo user who didn’t have a care in the world. Original plating is hanging in there.
$55.00 $40.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal Friends and Family at [email protected]

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

The 3rd cover was the one I used on the first vintage bike I built at the age of 16. It was all I had and so I made a sheet-metal piece so I could mount it. Pretty jacked up but for $25.00 shipped it might please the fiscally-minded.

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7914.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

IMG_7916.jpg

Last, two re-pop lenses shown are 40 years old and originally purchased at the Pedal Pusher 1980-81. $15.00 (shipped) or $10.00 for the pair if you buy a cover.

IMG_7917.jpg

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

If you want all three covers and both lenses, package deal is $135.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal Friends and Family at [email protected]

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS !!

Last edited:
Back