When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn b6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carson greaser

Finally riding a big boys bike
Schwinn b6 locking springer rides really good 800 obo 3107496734

81C4B679-B9EB-4735-92FD-EABD456C91E3.jpeg

FD35B444-65C9-4ADE-B104-2363C2FB143D.jpeg

11B24AEB-DD42-4404-B47C-EC00D17C5C6A.jpeg

Where did you score that chain wheel? Pretty unusual on a B 6. Pretty unusual period.

Good eye:

Looks to be BSA Paratrooper chain ring. Not green, so likely a BSA civilian model. British. Birmingham Small Arms. They also made rifles and of course motorcycles back in the day.

Good eye:

Looks to be BSA Paratrooper chain ring. Not green, so likely a BSA civilian model. British. Birmingham Small Arms. They also made rifles and of course motorcycles back in the day.

I could be mistaken, but that looks like a Schwinn AS&CO chainring as found on some of the lightweight bikes.

I could be mistaken, but that looks like a Schwinn AS&CO chainring as found on some of the lightweight bikes.
I think I do see a "C" in there though. Cool anyway. I think you are correct my friend!

Yea, but it is on a one piece crank and I haven't seen any like that on anything other than on cotter type cranks.

Back